-- Day Work to Begin --
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work on setting up the bypass piping and pumping system for the upcoming rehabilitation of the sanitary sewer pipeline on Jefferson Avenue. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming weeks, bypass pipe and pump setup will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place primarily during daytime hours and predominately in easements and right-of-way.
- Be aware, traffic patterns will shift and may include lane closures. Traffic control measures will be in place.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services.
- This phase of the bypass operation is anticipated to be in place for the duration of pipe rehabilitation on Jefferson Avenue, which is anticipated to be completed by Summer 2020.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, crews, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area, and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project's website page, https://www.hrsd.com/jefferson-and-terminal-ave for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: