--Work to Resume--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a sanitary sewer pipeline along 16th Street between Roanoke Avenue and Ridley Circle starting approximately on July 19. Restoration efforts for the emergency pipeline work along 16th Street between Jeb’s Place and Anderson Park will continue during the month of July. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming weeks, pipe installation work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place during daytime hours.
- Be aware, traffic patterns will shift and will include partial street closures. Traffic control measures and detours will be in place.
- If work occurs that will impact your driveway, the Contractor will reach out to discuss with you and ensure that access is restored before the end of the workday.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in late 2021/early 2022.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. For more information, please visit the project’s web page, www.hrsd.com/15th-and-16th-streets-sewer-replacement
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: