--Construction Work Continues--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, continues work to replace a sanitary sewer pipeline located along Huxley Place. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming days, pipe installation will begin on Huxley Place in the intersection of Alpine Street.
- Beginning August 3rd, Alpine Street will be closed to through traffic from the intersection of Huxley Place to Marrow Drive.
- This closure should last for approximately 1 week.
- Detour signage will guide traffic around the pipe installation during this phase of the work.
- This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services. If your water or sewer services will be affected, you will be notified ahead of time.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. For more information, please visit the project’s website page, www.hrsd.com/huxley-place
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: