-- Night Work to Begin --
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to replace a section of the 24-inch sanitary sewer pipeline with a 42-inch pipeline along Virginia Beach Boulevard extending from Kings Grant Road to Great Neck Road. This large project also includes some smaller diameter pipeline and utility relocation work. The current work in your area should take place primarily at night from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Pipeline replacement work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place primarily during nighttime hours and predominately in the right-of-way.
- Be aware, traffic patterns will shift and will include lane closures. Traffic control measures will be in place.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services.
- Work is weather and situation dependent.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, crew activity, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. For updates, please visit the project's website page, www.hrsd.com/virginia-beach-blvd-pipeline-and-pinetree-ps.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: