-- Day Work to Begin --
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a sanitary sewer pipeline at the intersection of South Military Highway and Butler Street. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming weeks, pipe installation work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place during daytime and predominately in the intersection of South Military Highway and Butler Street.
- Be aware, traffic patterns will shift and will include partial street closures. Traffic control measures will be in place.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in Summer 2020.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, crew activity, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. For updates, please visit the project's website page, https://www.hrsd.com/canal-drive-sanitary-sewer-pipeline-replacement for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact:
Phil Hubbard, PE