-- Day & Night Work to Begin --
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work on rehabilitation/replacement of the sanitary sewer pipeline on the intersection of Big Bethel Road and Mercury Boulevard. This work is anticipated to begin on March 9, 2020.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming days, pipe rehabilitation/replacement work will begin in the vicinity of your business.
- Big Bethel Road north bound at the intersection of Mercury Boulevard will be closed to traffic.
- Traffic control measures and detours will be in place.
- This work will take place during day and nighttime hours and predominately in the right-of-way.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This work is anticipated to be complete by the end of March 2020.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, crews, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project's website page, www.hrsd.com/orcutt-avenue-mercury-boulevard for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: