--Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a new sanitary sewer air vent at the intersection of Western Branch Boulevard and Kenny Lane. Access to Kenny Lane from Western Branch Boulevard will be blocked, and a signed detour will be in place. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning approximately October 4th, work to install a new sanitary sewer air vent will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place during daytime hours and predominately in the intersection of Western Branch Boulevard and Kenny Lane.
- Be aware, there will be a lane closure and detour on Kenny Lane. Access to Kenny Lane will be available via a detour of Western Branch Boulevard to Churchland Boulevard to Tejo Lane to Kenny Lane.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in 1 week.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: