--Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a new sanitary sewer air vent at the intersection of Berkley Avenue and Wilson Road. This work was previously scheduled for the end of April and was delayed. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning approximately June 15th, work to install a new sanitary sewer air vent will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place during daytime and predominately in the intersection of Berkley Avenue and Wilson Road.
- Be aware, a small section of Berkley Avenue near Wilson Road will be closed. A detour will be in place using Wilson Road/22nd Street to Wade Street to Lafayette Avenue to Berkley Avenue.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in approximately 2 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: