--Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Wilson Drive. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning as early as January 27th, HRSD’s contractor will begin work near your home or business along Wilson Drive between Callison Drive and Cedar Road.
- Access entrances to businesses or residents’ homes should remain open during this work.
- When possible, this work will be between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to minimize impacts during construction along Wilson Drive.
- Excavations will require temporary road closures at locations shown on the next page. Flaggers and traffic control signage will be in place to direct traffic around the work as required.
- This work is expected to be completed within 4-6 weeks. Work is weather and situation dependent, and dates are subject to be extended.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Temporary Road Closure 1:
Temporary Road Closure 2:
Temporary Road Closure 3:
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: