--Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Gum Road. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- During the week of March 22, HRSD’s contractor will begin work near your home or business along Gum Road between Winnie Drive and Deerfield Crescent.
- The work will include inspections and necessary maintenance to the underground sewer system.
- The work within Gum Road will require reducing traffic to a single shared lane of traffic and utilizing flaggers to help motorists navigate around the construction.
- This work will be performed between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. when possible to minimize traffic impacts on Gum Road.
- This work is expected to be completed within 3 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, work crews, and equipment (with back-up safety alarms) entering and exiting the site associated with this work. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: