HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Semple Farm Road. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning next week, HRSD’s contractor will begin work near your home or business along Semple Farm Road.
- We have retained the firm of Accumark, Inc. to perform underground utility investigation and other tasks to help us maintain our existing sewer pipelines. Some of this work may require access to pipelines and other facilities residing within public easements, right-of-ways, or adjacent to your property.
- The work within Semple Farm Road will require temporarily reducing traffic to a single shared lane of traffic. Flaggers will be in place to direct motorists around the work.
- This work will be performed between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. when possible to minimize traffic impacts on Semple Farm Road.
- This work is expected to be completed within 2 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: