--Old Station to be Taken Out of Service--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to remove the old pump station built in the 1940s that is no longer in use.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- The contractor is preparing to demolish the older pump station structure that is no longer being used.
- The work will be contained to the HRSD pump station site (315 Center Ave).
- This work should not impact traffic, however you will see trucks entering and exiting the work area and in front of the pump station hauling away debris.
- This work is expected to be completed in the Spring of 2018.
- This work is weather and situation dependent and should not affect your sewer or water service.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic and the crews and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
For additional information please visit the project’s website page, https://www.hrsd.com/rivermont-area-pump-station-and-pipeline-replacement.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD’s vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and are able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: