--Work To Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Laskin Road. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning as early as January 12th, HRSD’s contractor will begin work near your home or business along Laskin Road between Cardinal Road and Saltmeadow Bay Drive.
- Access entrances to businesses should remain open during this work.
- When possible, this work will be between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to minimize impacts during construction along Laskin Road.
- Excavations will require single-lane closures on Laskin Road and the service road. Flaggers will be in place to direct traffic around the work as required.
- This work is expected to be completed within 3-4 weeks. Work is weather and situation dependent, and dates are subject to be extended.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: