--Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will be performing inspection activities on a sanitary sewer pipeline on Bainbridge Boulevard across from Lakeside Park. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. on July 28-29, 2021.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning on July 28th, temporary, above-ground bypass pumps and piping will be installed to allow sewage to flow normally during the inspection work.
- This work will take place during the daytime and predominately on the sidewalk and grass adjacent to the roadway.
- Be aware, traffic patterns may shift temporarily adjacent to the work zone.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services.
- This work is anticipated to be completed over the course of two days.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: