--Utility Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a sanitary sewer pipeline in West County Street west of Bainbridge Avenue. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning in early May, sewer pipe installation work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- Driveway access will be maintained during this work.
- Be aware, flaggers will be in place to direct motorists around the work during the day, and the road will be open during the evening when the work for the day has been completed.
- This work should not affect your water service; you will be notified of any limited sewer service interruptions.
- The work is expected to be completed in 3-4 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project’s webpage, www.hrsd.com/phoebus-area-sanitary-sewer-extension for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: