--Utility Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a sanitary sewer pipeline along Wythe Creek Road. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming weeks, sewer pipe installation work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place during the daytime and within the Wythe Creek Road right-of-way.
- Be aware, traffic patterns will shift and will include partial lane closures. Periodic lane closures will be in effect with flagging operations for motorists.
- Driveway access may be impacted during some of this work. If access could be impacted, the contractor will notify you in advance to make arrangements.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in 4-6 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project’s webpage, www.hrsd.com/wythe-creek-road-sewer-replacement for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: