--Utility Work/Detour to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a new sanitary sewer air vent at the intersection of Southern Boulevard and N. Budding Avenue, which will require a road closure and detour. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning approximately August 19th, work to install a new sanitary sewer air vent will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place during daytime hours and predominately in the intersection Southern Boulevard and N. Budding Avenue.
- Be aware, there will be a road closure and detour at the affected intersection. The detour will go from Southern Boulevard to N. Budding Avenue to Dutch Street to Ash Avenue and will be in place until the project is complete.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in approximately 2 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: