--Tree Removal to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is working on a project to install a sanitary sewer pipeline along Canal Drive between the intersections of Shell Road and South Military Highway. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday. Tree removal along Canal Drive between Shell Road and South Military Highway will occur in the upcoming weeks to prepare for pipeline installation.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning the week of July 27th, tree removal work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place during daytime hours and predominately along Canal Drive between the intersection of Shell Road and South Military Highway.
- Be aware, traffic patterns will shift and will include partial and full street closures to through traffic between 8:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m. Traffic control measures will be in place.
- Canal Drive detour will be through Shell Road and South Military Highway.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in approximately 2 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, work crews and equipment (with back-up safety alarms) entering and exiting the site associated with this work. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project’s website page, www.hrsd.com/canal-drive-sanitary-sewer-pipeline-replacement for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact:
Phil Hubbard, PE