--Baugher Avenue Pipeline Installation--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a sanitary sewer pipeline along Baugher Avenue between Lofurno Road and South Military Highway. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday – Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming days, sanitary sewer pipeline work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place predominately along Baugher Avenue between Lofurno Road and South Military Highway.
- Beginning August 5th, this section of Baugher Avenue will be closed 24/7 for approximately 1 week, and a signed detour will be in place to direct traffic around the pipeline installation work.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This work along Baugher Avenue should be completed by the end of August.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, crews, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project’s website page, www.hrsd.com/canal-drive-sanitary-sewer-pipeline-replacement for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact:
Phil Hubbard, PE