-- Occasional Weekend Work to Occur --
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking improvements for the James River Treatment Plant SWIFT project. This occasional weekend work should take place this weekend; the site will operate on Saturday 9/10/2022 (8 a.m. - 4 p.m.).
- Work for improvements is occurring occasionally during the weekend, weather permitting.
- This work could include earth moving or clearing through usage of heavy equipment.
- This work will take place during daytime hours and predominately on HRSD’s property.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services.
- Future information on possible weekend work dates will be posted to the project webpage (link below) as well as NextDoor.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, crews, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project’s web page www.hrsd.com/james-river-tp-swift-improvements for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: