--Paving to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work for milling and paving as part of our ongoing project. The work is scheduled to take place between July 18th through July 20th. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday-Monday. A single lane closure, with flaggers, will take place along Shell Road and along Winslow Avenue.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Between July 18th-20th, asphalt paving work should take place in the vicinity of your home/business.
- Flaggers will be in place to direct traffic through the area.
- This work will take place during daytime and predominately along the edge of Shell Road and Winslow Avenue.
- Be aware, equipment will be used to load and unload materials
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- All work in this area is anticipated to be completed by the end of the summer.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project’s website page, www.hrsd.com/shell-road-sanitary-sewer-pipeline-realignment for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact:
Phil Hubbard, PE