-- Night Work to Begin --
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work on rehabilitation/replacement of the sanitary sewer pipeline on Todds Lane and Aberdeen Road. This work should take place Sunday, January 12 - Saturday, January 18 primarily between the hours of 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 a.m.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming days, pipe rehabilitation/replacement work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- This work will take place primarily during nighttime hours and predominately in the right-of-way.
- Nighttime work may be required in some locations to minimize impacts to driveway entrances.
- Be aware, traffic patterns will shift and may include lane closures. Traffic control measures will be in place.
- This work should not affect your water or sewer services and is weather and situation dependent.
- This portion of the work is anticipated to be completed in Winter 2020.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, crews, and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project's website page, https://www.hrsd.com/orcutt-avenue-mercury-boulevard for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: