--Construction Work Continues--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, continues work to replace a sanitary sewer pipeline located along Huxley Place. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- In the upcoming days, pipe installation and tie-ins will begin on Huxley Place in the intersections of Alpine Street and Carnegie Drive.
- Huxley Place will be closed to through traffic from the intersection of Alpine Street to Carnegie Drive starting January 25th.
- This closure should last for approximately 14 days.
- Detour signage will guide traffic around the pipe installation during this phase of the work.
- This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services. If your water or sewer services will be affected, you will be notified ahead of time.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation-dependent, and dates are subject to change. For updates, please visit the project's website page, www.hrsd.com/huxley-place
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: