--Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Bainbridge Bridge Boulevard. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning approximately July 26th, HRSD’s contractor will begin work near your home or business along Bainbridge Boulevard between Great Bridge Boulevard and McCloud Road.
- The work will include inspections and necessary maintenance to the underground sewer system.
- The work within Bainbridge Boulevard will require reducing traffic to a single shared lane of traffic. Flaggers will be in place to help motorists navigate around the construction.
- This work will be performed between the hours of 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. when possible to minimize traffic impacts on Bainbridge Boulevard.
- This work is expected to be completed within 2-3 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: