-- Temporary Night Work to Begin --
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, has completed the installation of a new sanitary sewer pipeline located along Lee Street between 15th and 16th Streets. This new pipeline must now be connected into the existing sewer system.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Homes within this two block project area will receive a new sewer lateral and cleanout located in the front yard and within the public right of way. Any area disturbed by this work will be restored.
- The contractor anticipates beginning night time pipeline connection activities on Tuesday, August 28 at 8:00 p.m. working overnight into the morning completing this work Wednesday, August 29 by 5:00 a.m.
- This work is performed at night when sewer flows are at the lowest levels.
- Trucks will be used to remove any flow in the system ensuring continued service.
- This work can be weather and situation dependent. If for any reason this work is postponed, it will be re-scheduled to the next ‘good weather’ night.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic and the crews and heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
For additional information please visit the project’s website page.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and are able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: