--Work To Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Hillpoint Boulevard. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning as early as December 1, HRSD's contractor will begin work near your home or business along Hillpoint Boulevard between Godwin Boulevard and Sandcastle Circle.
- The work will include inspections and necessary maintenance to the underground sewer system.
- When possible, this work will be between the hours of 7:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. to minimize impacts during construction on Hillpoint Boulevard.
- A section of road will have a single-lane closure. Flaggers will be in place to direct traffic around the work. Access to residential driveways will be available.
- This work is expected to be completed within 6 weeks. Work is weather and situation dependent, and dates are subject to be extended.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, work crews and equipment (with back-up safety alarms) entering and exiting the site associated with this work. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: