--Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Little Neck Road. This work should take place primarily between the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning next week, HRSD’s contractor will begin work near your home or business along Little Neck Road between Kings Grant Road and Newcastle Road.
- Traffic on Little Neck Road will be restricted to one lane at times during construction.
- Traffic signs and cones will be in place to help motorists navigate around the construction site.
- Access to all residential driveways will be available.
- This work is expected to be completed within 1-2 weeks.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, work crews and equipment (with back-up safety alarms) entering and exiting the site associated with this work. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: