--Utility Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, will begin work to install a sanitary sewer pipeline within and adjacent to Emancipation Drive between William R. Harvey Way and Shore Road. The work adjacent to Emancipation Drive should take place between the hours of 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday – Friday. The work within Emancipation Drive should take place between the hours of 6 p.m. to 6 a.m., Monday – Friday.
- Beginning as early as June 13th, pipe installation work will begin in the vicinity of your home/business.
- The work outside the limits of the road will take place during daytime hours. The work within the road will take place at night.
- Be aware, partial street closures will occur, and traffic control measures will be in place to maintain road access.
- This work should not affect your water service; you will be notified of any limited sewer service interruptions.
- The work is expected to be completed in 2-3 months.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, and the use of heavy equipment (with back-up safety alarms) associated with construction. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Due to the nature of construction, work is weather and situation dependent and dates are subject to change. Please visit the project’s webpage, www.hrsd.com/phoebus-area-sanitary-sewer-extension for updates.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: