--Around the Clock Work to Begin--
HRSD, your regional wastewater treatment utility, is undertaking a project to inspect and perform maintenance of the internal sanitary sewer piping and valves along Little Neck Road. This work will be performed continuously 24 hours a day from Friday, July 8th through Tuesday, July 12th. This work can be weather and situation dependent and should not affect your water or sewer services.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Beginning Friday July 8th, HRSD’s contractor will begin work near your home or business in the northbound lanes of Little Neck Road.
- Work on Little Neck Road will require a traffic detour for all northbound Traffic on Little Neck Road between Sea Horse Lane and N. Lynnhaven Road. Traffic signs and cones will be in place to help motorists navigate around the construction site.
- Northbound traffic between Little Neck Road between Sea Horse Lane and N. Lynnhaven Road will be limited to residential home/driveway access.
- All residential driveway access (northbound lanes) between Sea Horse Lane and N. Lynnhaven Road will be maintained.
- To minimize traffic impacts during construction on Little Neck Road, work will be performed continuously (24 hours/day) until all utility inspections and pavement restoration is complete.
- This work is expected to be completed Tuesday, July 12th.
While our project team works diligently to minimize impacts, you may notice increased noise, traffic, work crews and equipment (with back-up safety alarms) entering and exiting the site associated with this work. Please take care when traveling around the construction area and for your safety, do not enter the site.
Thank you for your support of this effort to help achieve HRSD's vision:
Future generations will inherit clean waterways and be able to keep them clean.
Should you have any questions or comments, you may contact: